* Mission Statement *
To meet the needs of our patients by providing assistance, education, and a timely yet quality service.
As seen in this reprint of a 1961 Claiborne Progress article, the roots of Cunningham Drug Company go way back to the 1800s when Lon Campbell began practicing pharmacy. He officially opened his New Tazewell store in 1912 and operated it as Campbell Drug Company.
In 1947, when Lon was ready to retire, he sold the store to two local doctors at which time, Bob Cunningham was brought in as a full partner.
This was the creation of Cunningham Drug Company. In 1953, Cunningham Drug Company moved to its present location in New Tazewell. Improvements continued then and still continue today.
We at Cunningham Drugs have always been and are still very proud of our heritage. We have always lived by the adage that “Your Good Health is our Tradition”.
This picture shows current non-administrative staff…
Top row from left to right: Hope Ervin, Erin Lester, Amanda Leach
Bottom row from left to right: Matthew Hobbs, Frankie Tolliver, Zach King, A. David Simmons
For a list of our staff and details about our people, visit the Personnel page.Complete Staff